I'm 12 weeks pregnant and haven't really had any morning sickness, but I have those cramps. I'm really afraid as I lost my last baby few years ago in 10th week. Is cramping normal in 12 weeks? Any advice would be great! I would like to hear from another woman in 12 week if it is possible.

Cramping is very normal and part of pregnancy. Take a warm bath (not hot) and put your feet up when you are able. Cramping is a good sign, and while you had a miscarriage previously keep the faith that things will do well with this pregnancy. Don't forget to communicate with your doctor about your concerns and questions, it is important for your own mental health.

I'm 12 weeks pregnant, but I am not sure if I can help you. I have to see my gyn very soon. I had a little bit of brown spotting yesterday after indulging in a little bit of a 'fool around' with my husband, so now I'm nervous. But no cramping...so I don't have answer for you except to check with your doc as soon as you can.

I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant. I have had a bit of cramping that they say is relatively normal as the uterus expands and now is going to move higher above the pelvic bone. But I have only had about maybe 1 cramp per week. But I have had these sharp pains that they say are related to a cyst that can form I think it's on the uterus while the baby develops. I would definately see your doctor if the cramping is a lot and very frequently.

I'm 12 weeks pregnant right now, and I've began to get cramps. I've heard it's normal to have them as long as they're not constant. Your uterus is growing and stretching, which can cause discomfort.

Also, a not-so-pleasant side of pregnancy (one of the many) you may be feeling constipated, which can cause cramping.

im also twelve weeks and have had cramping but my sometimes hurt so bad i want to cry. but only for a second will it hurt and usually atleast 2 times a week maybe more. so i was also looking to see if its normal. lol i guess it is a little bit atleast.

norrie wrote:

it perfectly normal unless it accompanied by bleeding, it a gd sign it just means ur baby is growing normal. i AM currently sixteen weeks pregnant and i still get certain cramping but my baby is perfectly healthy so dont worry sugar

best of luck

xxx

best of luck

xxx

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and I am experiencing some cramping, which is making me feel uncomfortable. I called my doctor, they siad it is normal and to take tylenol if the pain gets worst. I am a mother of 4 wonderful boys and I had an ecotipic pregnancy back in October, I am just happy to have a baby growing inside of me once again.

Good luck to all and be blessed!!

I am nearly 12 weeks pregnant and feeling alot of cramps lower by my ovaries. i'm sure this is normal...

thank you all f i am also 12 weeks and 5 days and having sight crammping and was wonrdering my self if it was normal i got my answer