Im 29 years old and my husband and I have been TTC for the past 6 months (following a miscarriage back in Jan). I am 15 days into my cycle (starting from the first day of my last period) and yesterday I spotted some clearish pink discharge (only when I wiped). Today I have been experiencing some vaginal pressure but nothing like cramping. I figured that it was probably too early for implantation bleeding but mostly I am concerned that I am getting my hopes up that we are pregnant again. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to get in to see my Dr as soon as possible but will probably have to wait at least 2 weeks due to the back up of patients.

Did you check to see if maybe you have a possible infection?

I experience UTI's frequently because of kidney problems but I have never felt such symptoms before. I guess it could be some sort of infection though. Personally I am hoping to be pregnant but I am really trying not to get my hopes up just incase.