hi! my husband and i have been trying to get pregant.so he now ejaculates inside of me. but i've noticed that I get this fishy smell after a few hours or the next day after sex and when I pee I have this smelly discharge. but if he doesnt ejaculate inside of me, i smell fine...wat could be wrong with me?or my husband? please help. Thanks in advance.

I just happened to discuss this with my gyno yesterday about how my ex husband and I never used protection becuase we were trying to get pregnant and I would get alot of yeast infections and something called bacterial vaginosis which is just when your good bacteria goes wacky and that with current boyfriend that does not happen she said mens sperm and womens PH can clash, some women trying to conceive have to have a PH test at gyno after intercourse to test if u clash.

She said my BF and I have good PH together, wierd stuff we learn, I am 43 and just found this out.

Thats is so weird that you talked about that. Every time my husband and i have sex i have the same issue. I perform oral sex on him and i made it a point to kinda try and smell his semen (iknow, gross right!!) It smells fine. When we have intercourse and he ejaculates inside, i make sure i go to the bathroom and clean up real well. I mean soap and h20. In the morning, i to notice a smell. I think when the semen sits inside of us during the night, it starts smellin. If we were to have sex in the morning, i don't notice any odor thru out the day. I take my shower at night and in the morning all is fine. IDK Sometimes i will take a douch with some mild soap and water. That fixes it for me.

I went to the gyno and she told me, douching is probably one of the worst things you can do to your vagina, it kills the good bacteria you have down there and it can cause vaginosis. I had vaginosis because I used to douche to stay fresh and clean. I mean I figure if they sell it at the drug store and it says it's for the vagina it must be good. WRONG!!

You are correct when you say that douching is no good, very rarely would i do it. Now all this time since my last post i have been an advocate against douching. I never suffered a reprocussion from it, but i know that it upsets our body's natural ph level and can cause a nasty infection. Every once in a while a women just needs that extra clean feeling tho the female body is magically manufactured with its own built in cleaning service.

Why do I smell bad when my husband ejaculates inside of me,...I smell fine until then.

iam havin the same problem... byn trying for a baby for a year now still no luck.. and now the smell has started

My wifes vagina smell kinda funny.. fishy smell.. is my sperm rotting inside her vagina.. pls can sumbody help me

I Have Been Told That It Is Because You Are Not "Wet Enough" Down Stairs.

This is NOT bacterial vaginosis!!! I stress this for one very simple (albeit gross) reason. When my husband and I first met, he was living in a garage converted into an apartment. There was a foyer of sorts that had absolutely NO climate control. During our first summer together, I repeatedly noticed a very unpleasant, fishy odor in said foyer. After a bit of general sleuthing, I discovered the culprit. He was throwing our used condoms in the trash can in the foyer. The smell was identical to one I have noticed myself after he comes inside me. Do NOT seek out any prescription meds for this!!! I believe it is a simple (and again gross) fact of decomposition! It IS an organic substance after all!

The "Fishy" smell is not just her, it is the smell of sex haha, when the man ejaculates into the female, it mixes with her own natural lubrications, thus, creating the fishy odor from you both :3

Ok so , my vagina has NEVER smelled until a day or two ago .. ): .. I just starting having sex w/my on & off boyfriend of 5 years again. We have been having sex everyday 2 times a day or more , for the past 2 1/2 months.& suddenly a couple days ago , my violet started smelling kinda fishy .. Not bad . But it is there ,. Can anyone help me on what this may be ? <3

Hi i have a question, my boyfriend has ejaculates inside of me lastnight. This is my very first time. I mean my period coming next week, will i start my period next week or no? 

i HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE WITH PARTNERS BEFORE, AND IT'S BECAUSE YOUR BODY CHEMISTRY AND HIS DON'T MESH WELL. I wouldn't worry about it unless it doesn't go away after you shower and by the next day! Sorry about the caps computer got stuck!

Chlorella pills!!! I'm so happy to share that it totally works to get rid of the fishy Odor!