I have been experiencing excesive white milky vaginal discharge without any odor and also have been trying to get pregnant. is this a sign of pregnancy b/c i never experienced it with my first child. also can discharge cause you to queef? thanks

When my best friend was ttc she told me she thought she was pregnant because she experienced an excessive white vaginal discharge. I laughed at her because I thought she mixed things up because I know that excessive vaginal discharge happens during ovulation. However, it turns out she was pregnant and that some other women also had this white vaginal discharge at the beginning of their pregnancies.

Later I found out that it is actually common to pass more vaginal discharge during pregnancy. It is just like you described it, milky, and odorless but it could have some pink/red sting to it. This is because of excessive estrogen and greater blood flow to the vaginal area. It also happens that cervical secretion fills the cervical canal and makes so called “mucus plug”, which is actually a protective barrier. When the cervix delates, it may expel this mucus and a woman experience it as discharge.

When was your last period? Are you experiencing any other pregnancy signs?

As for the queefing, I am not aware of its connection to the discharge but I know it happens during or even after sex when a lot of air gets into a vagina.

Hi its me again. This time,it is kinda diff situation. I have 26 days cycle,regular and always on time,except this time. I supposed to have period yesteday,29th April and it didnt come even until now 30th. I've been having mild cramping on and off but no spotting or bleeding occured,but some not a lot yellow mucus, breast soreness on and off too. On the top of that I'am experiencing diarrhea. I hate to take HPT afraid that it will showe negative,thinking it was still early to detect it. Or afraid to get disappointment.

Additional Details:
Feb 10-March 8 From 1st day until next month period
March 8-April 3
April 3-April 29 supposed to have period

Any help I can get will be really appreciated!

Thanks,

Hi. You aren't very late, it could be that your period has been delayed due to a tummy bug (diarrhea). Sore breasts are a sign of early pregnancy, but also of the impending arrival of your period. I can only suggest waiting a couple more days and if your period doesn't show take a test. Good luck

First of all,thanks for your reply. I took PT yesterday,and it was - but until now my period havent occured yet,will wait for a few days,then if it didnt come, will take another test again. In addition to the symptoms i mentioned earlier, I'am having slimmy mucus, just a litle bit,instead of blood that I'am expecting to come.

Thanks for help!

I am a biabetic.I had still birth three years ago while in my ninth month of pregnancy and had to undergo a surgery to remove the decay baby.
But since then,I always experience that stink and brownish water coming out of me every other time.and I have not gotten pregnant either;can you please help me? :$

donot u worry. Bearing a child and giving bith and taking care is a b process. If we, women were dissapointed or too anxious at every stage we are inviting unneccsary wory. Do your urine test after 5 weeks of missing period. Relax. Be ready for any result. Everythin will happen for your good.

Im also seekin help. I am 19 and my fiance and I are trying to concieve. My period came a day early (dec 28th) and we had sex the 8th. Ovulation started on the 9th. But now my discharge is clear watery and odorless. Almost like when u pee a little. But it's only discharge. Wat does this mean I've heard uti.