Hello. I have one delicate problem and I feel shamed to even speak about it.
I’m a 27-year-old healthy woman and I had a difficult birth three months ago. That was a premature birth because it happened 20 days sooner but child is good and doing well. Since I get out of the hospital at night I suffer from vaginal flatulence.
I know this sounds weird but I really do suffer from it.
I've never had this flatulence problem until now. However - I have horrible shooting and pulsating pains in the vagina.
What could cause this? Could I loose ability to have more children?
Please help!

I understand why you are so worried. This is a very rear condition and you couldn’t ask anybody because you are shamed of it.
A can say that you shouldn’t be shamed of anything like this.
This could be a rear birth complication, especially because this was your first!
This condition is called "rectal-vaginal fistula". It is a small passing between rectum and vagina. It can cause vaginal flatulence and even much worst things like stool in vagina!
This is secure indication for operation.
You should run to your surgeon because you have hi possibility to get some kind of vaginal infection. Surgeon will just close your fistula and that will not affect your next birth.
Good luck!

I'm sorry but this is LOL simply because of the typo in the reply.  The person keeps saying "rear" when they mean "rare" but since it's about flatulence it makes it a hilarious. 

hi New Mother I Would highly suggest that you talk to your doctor, after having a baby sometimes the pushing
could cause some trouble with your bowel, vagina gas is not nice but why suffer when you can talk to your
Doctor he might have an answer for you. the human body is sometimes so weird and we never know what causes
us some problems. I had three kids and ended up with hemeroids so bad I could not sit down.
things happen sometimes but always ask your Doctor for help and never worry about being embarassed