I am 14 year old and I become very worried when I find whiteish stain in my pants caused by some smelly vaginal secretion.
I have never had anything similar to this.
In this secretion I even found some white bumps. I don’t know what they represent.
I haven’t told anything to my mother because I’m shamed.
I don’t know what to do. My mother is always talking about some infections of genital region so, can it be something like that.
Please give me any informations on this subject!

First of all, you don’t have to worry at all because this is completely normal!
Just before you start having periods (around puberty), you might first notice a white stain in your pants.
This is called vaginal secretion and it is quite normal.
Your cervix (which is at the top of the vagina) produces a mucus, fluid without taste or color. This helps to keep your vagina clean.
It shouldn't smell strongly, unless you haven't washed for a while.
These secretions are produced both-sidely and their function is to keep your vagina wet so the sex can be possible.
With time your secretion is going to have less and less mucus and more and more blood.
The blood is sign of implantation of your egg cell to the wall of uterus and it is quite normal!
And one more thing: you shouldn’t keep any secrets of this kind from your mother because mother’s experience is sometimes crucial for early diagnosis of many diseases in youth.

you should get that checked. you might have vaginaldiarrheaosis.

This could also be related to a yeast infection, although they are usually accompanied by itchiness in/around the opening of the vagina. Yeast infections usually smell like bread and are white and lumpy with a consistency somewhat like cottage cheese with smaller lumps. Are you sexually active? women who have sex without the use of condoms may sometimes experience foul smelling discharge caused by semen. If you are not experiencing any discomfort it's probably fine, but you may want to make an appointment with a gynecologist just to be sure. If you honestly don't feel like you can talk with your mother about setting up an appointment, you can call planned parenthood to make one. Of course, you'll probably only be able to get to your appointment if you have a friend or adult you trust drive you there. Planned Parenthood is very good about being discreet about appointments if you really don't want your mother to know.

if the secretion be white its not mater.but if its yellow and it have a bad smell you should go to the doctor and you will be better soon by getting some simple drug.and try to drink enough water.and use vitamin C(like orange).keep your.

Tdon't worry its simple ,,, its yeast infection if the Secration is white ,, so u can treat thise condition by using metronidazole &clindamycin