For the past two years i've had a problem with controlling my flatulence. I am just 18. I am aware that everybody has flatulence and it's very normal releasing it. However, whenever I become nervous or sometimes when I am calm it comes and I can't control it. Perhaps there is some muscle that needs to be fixed? When this whole situation began I had been constipated for three months and thereafter I have not been restored to having completely healthy stools, though I have tried being regular ever since. I have noticed occasionally my stomach becomes very flat to the point where it almost hurts when this problem arises. One other symptom is that I am overcome with an unusual hunger. I recognize that this hunger is not normal. It feels almost as if a small section of my stomache is being emptied. Before this all happened, my usual hunger pains would be spread throughout my whole stomach area.
It is an extremely debilitating problem for me. I feel like I can't have a normal lifestyle anymore. I have seen the doctor but their suggested laxatives do not work. I have also tested negative for intestinal worms. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there! I am certain that the problem is in the food you are eating, how you are eating and you may have some problems with enzymes in your system.

What causes flatulence is too much carb in your nutrition. When carbs are not processed well and they reach the colon, they are attacked by bacteria that lives there and you may suffer from gas and the bad smell. Indigestible foods like milk for example can also make you fart. I get it all the time because I drink my coffee with a lot of milk, this is what makes me fart.

You may be swallowing gas when you are eating or chewing gums. In order to prevent air swallowing, you should chew your food very well. Sometime excessive air makes you only burp but sometimes the air may go deep in the digestive tract and make you fart.

Certain intestinal infections could cause flatulence, bloating, cramps.

So, make sure to cut down on foods that contribute to flatulence, chew your food properly and you may even try herbs like chamomile and peppermint that help with flatulence. You may even mention enzyme problem to your doctor and see if there was a way to regulate the problem.
Here are some of the foods you would like to avoid: apples, apricots, onions, peaches, pears, beans, broccoli, dairy products, carrots, nuts, popcorn, raisins, tuna and soybean-many stuff that are really healthy.

I dont think its the food you eat. I eat healthy, i dont eat red meats i do sometimes eat eggs and chicken. I work fulltimes shift work so i do workout not to often.

Try the Alcats test for food intolerance. I had those issues too.

I have the exact problem as you. I feel the hunger aswell....like i eat breakfast at say seven and by first lesson at like 9.30 im already hungry...not just oh my stomach feels a little empty, but a feeling of starvation, like i havent eaten for the whole day, even though its been a fewhours, if even that. As for the gas problem, i am the similar if not the same. I dont know if its even is faltulence sometimes, but when i sit down a bad smell, like the smell of sick or if ive had a bad mix of food then worse smelling gas randomly appears. Sometimes i can feel it, but sometimes im just sitting there and the smell pops out of nowhere, but anyways i find that eating no dairy can help. Eating basic stuff like carrot salad and lettuce with tuna is good. As for the hunger, i find that eating a high protein food, like fish (pref no meat) or porride or oats as i can last longer when i eat them. Ive asked the doc bout the hunger aswell, cos the hunger is what led to my IBS, but he seemed to think it was in the head, BS? Ive asked around and it would seem that getting a barium test, where barium is x-rayed in your colon to check for inflammations and ulcerations, might help alot for a diagnosis and drink loads of water, cos that gets rid of a lot of gas, and a lot of the smell. It would be cool for your reply, cos then if you have ne info regarding you condition and if you know of any improvements, because you seem to be the only one out there with the same condition as me (hunger and uncontrollable nervous gas) so yeah good luck and message me
regards,

I-have-the-same-exact-problem!

PLEASE-TELL-ME-THE-SOLUTON!!!!!

PLEASE