Can bowel movements exit through the vagina? Is that possible? And can stitches from a recent bladder surgery somehow exit through vagina as well?

if i was you i would make sure that you do not have chron's disease. My fiance's grandmother had bowel movements in her vaginal area which was discovered at a gyno exam. I believe what happens is that Chron's disease eats away your digestive tract and the acid starts to destroy tissue where the digestive track is leaning against. In her case it was near the vaginal wall. Most people I believe here severe bouts of diarrhea.

Hallo,
I am not sure is this possible? I know that sometimes women can experience condition that is called rectocele, where the large intestine pushes against and moves the back wall of the vagina. I found out that women can suffer from this during the delivery. But I am not sure if the bowel movement can really pass through your vagina. The only solution for this condition is surgery, so you should talk to your doctor about this and see what are the best options for you. Also this might be a blood cloth that you had. If this is the case you should not worry about anything because this happen to women.
I hope that this helped a bit.

Yes the bowel can pass through the vagina. It is call Fistula and requires surgery.l My mother is going through this now.l

Yes, totally possible and happens often with certain cancer patients especially. The cancer cause a fistula between the bowel and the vagina and stool is essentially rerouted out through the vagina. It can happen with the bladder and other organs as well.

after a hysterectomy can it still go through your vaginal