Hi. My girlfriend and I have yet to have true sexual intercourse. We have both stimulated each other and gradually things have gone further and further. After a while, we both felt comfortable with it, and i had started to use two fingers. At first it took a while, but afterward,around a minute, she was more pleasured and is now wanting to feel two fingers during masturbation. I am more then ok with this. My biggest worry, is when we do share actual intercourse, (as shallow as it may sound) that she won't be tight. I obviously don't want her to feel pain, which i know would be normal anyway, but at the same rate I really want her to still be tight and it to be very pleasurable for the both of us. I want it to still feel like our first time =[.I've noticed that now, it's much easier for two fingers. I've read around, and it's very hard to find a strait-forward answer anywhere. What i would like to know is: When we are first together, is there any reason that she wouldn't be as tight, as she would have, if we hadn't started to use two fingers? As well,if because of this, she will be much more loose, what can we do to make it so that she isn't as much? If you have any suggestions of making it so that she is a little tighter again.

Thanks...

She will be tight when you have sex its not like shes been pregnant?

The only reason it feels like shes more lose or much easier for two fingers is shes relaxed and I'm sure your bigger then two fingers so don't worry.

If you want sex (when you do have sex) to be more interesting use two fingers and tell her to use her vagina muscles to grip your fingers.

That makes sense. Like, when we first started using two fingers though, it wasn't nearly as easy as now though. That really just means that she's more relaxed and doesn't have anything to do with actual expansion or anything?

Haha, that last tid bit kind of made me laugh XD. I'll be sure to try that though, thanks ^_^.

I'd still really appreciate more then one opinion, so please don't consider this thread closed XP