i'm a guy and want to try anal sex with a guy. will it hurt? how does it feel?

I am not a guy but have had anal sex with my partner quite a few times. The important thing for us was to take it slow. We use foreplay to build up to it, including things like massages to make the person who is receiving relax. For us it wasn't like porn where they just seem to shove it in really quickly. Just take it as slow as necessary for both people to be comfortable and you can never get enough lube. If either of you are tense then it may not end out ok. For both of us it felt good when we took our time with it. Once the person giving is all in and the other is completely relaxed then you can get a faster rythym, but for starters my experience indicates it's best to go slow - but exciting, not a chore.

im a bi guy as in your other reply go slow at first use plenty of lube let him use his fingers first and relax if not it will not happen your muscules will be to tight you will find it might hurt at first but when he is in you for some 30 seconds or so you will be more relaxed and you will enjoy it.it will also give you a much harder erection and it will be the best orgasm you will ever have had