Me and my girlfriend tried Anal Sex, i always told her she had to be relaxed and to accept doing it on her own free will so it wouldn't hurt.

I was careful, went slowly at first, used enough lubricant both on her and me. Everything went well, she didn't feel any pain at all from the start to the end.

I knew there would be the "pooping" feeling, but she said even after she ignored that, she didn't feel anything special and turned out to be disappointed...

Is it normal for some women to not feel anything at all? Could she have been not excited enough or something? While we were doing it, i also masturbated her so i could distract her from any possible fears or bad thoughts of the action, she managed to climax, but remained disappointed for not noticing any special feeling to the anal.

Will try to answer to anything that may lead to a better understanding. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Shes definitely suppose to feel something. Its probably not her first time

It definitely is her first time tho...

Some women just don't get much from anal. I am a 25 yr old woman and have anal sex on a regular basis. I personally greatly enjoy it, but mainly because of the phsychological aspect of it. It makes me feel dominated and that turns me on. The actual sensation i get is very little, besides a "full" feeling. If she doesn't find it mentaly stimulating and exciting she may get very little sensation from it.

It you REALLY want to understand your girlfriend's complaints, let her f**k YOU in YOUR ass with a strap-on dildo that is about the same size as your shazool. Let her f**k you soft. Let her f**k you hard. Let her f**k you with just a couple of inches. Let her ram the strap-on all the way into your ass. Let her pound away vigorously for 5 or 10 minutes. Let her pull out easy and let her pull out with gusto. This practice will enable you to appreciate her sensations and pains and help you to better guage how to perform enjoyable anal on her. f*****g YOU in the ass with a strap-on will give her the feeling of equality that feminists seek and will ease any hostility she feels at being the recipient of your anal intrusion.

@vito santucci, thank you for your opinion, but you're being too much aggressive on the matter. I'm the post owner, it's just that i posted the question before creating an account (and so it shows "John"). I didn't specify but *we both* felt disappointed for her not feeling anything 'special'. She had no complains as you stated in your assumptions.

@Holly thank you, that answered my question. Me and my girlfriend agree that that is most probably what's going on.

Please clarify what you mean when you state that I am being "much too aggressive on the matter". Do you object to my tone or to my advice itself? I honestly believe that my advice is sound and that, if a guy is desirous of performing anal sex on his girlfriend or wife, he should first let her perform anal sex on him with a strap-on so he can better guage and appreciate the pain and discomfort involved with this activity for the female and be more inclined to pursue his anal explorations with finesse and moderation.

Jesus you are such a c**t. Who hurt you?