I have been with a woman for 7 years and we have great sex but i want to see her squirt and she wants to as well, But i need to know what I have to do to make it happen. can someone please help me.

can a girl squirt when ever she wants too

insert your 2 middle fingers into the vagina, and put your other hand on her pubic bone, and inside the vagina put your fingers up towards the g spot and thrust up and down serval times this should lead her to squirt, after several trys - make sure shes very relaxed.

this teqnique seems to work for me, 16 year old -male-

Female ejaculation is triggered by an intense orgasm during g-spot stimulation.

poohbear8350 wrote:

insert 2 fingers and make a come here motion. After a few minuts she should squirt

I'm the only girl on this too I see. Well, You can't just 'make' a girl do that... some aren't able to. I've actually known a girl, her boyfriend wanted her to squirt so bad and she just couldn't... no matter how good the sex was.. so she just kinda ... pee'd. So watch out boys... that might not be what you think it be.

I used the same technique that shawn089 used and my wife squirted the first time. She now squirts very easily. If she gets very excited, she will squirt during intercourse. Our bed has been soaked numerous times.

I’ve Been Doing It This Way For Years With Different Girls And It Has Never Failed Me Yet. Lay Beside The Female And Have Her Spread He Leads Wide Open. Slide Your 2 Middle Fingers Inside As Far As They Will Go. Curl Them Upwards And Apply Pressure On The Gspot. Now Either Thrust Your Fingers Or Jerk Your Full Arm Up And Down Continually Applying Pressure On The G Spot. Usually The Harder And Quicker You Do This The More and More Easily They Will Squirt. Just Make Sure Your Not Putting Them In Pain As Your Doing This. They Need To Be Relaxed Or It Makes It Much More Difficult. If The Doesn’t Work Applying Pressure On The Pubic Bone While Doing This May Help. Also Having Her Play With Her Clit Is Another Great Way To Assist You In Making Her Squirt. One You know The Position, The Pressure And All That Good Stuff You Can Try Many Different Ways. Not All Girls Can Squirt But I Think If You know What Your Doing Anyone Can Squirt. That Or Ive Just Been Damn Lucky. lol

I have to echo the above post, "You can't MAKE a person cum or squirt... you can only let them do it."

The real question is why is this so important to you? Did you see it in a porn? Has someone told you this is an important goal? Why must it happen?

I would think about this and talk with your partner about why it is so important to you two.

Not all women do this, and anyone who tells you that they do, is misleading you. Some women never will... and they are comfortable with that. You should be too.

How's the rest of your relationship? Seems like that would be more important, right? %-)

It is important to keep a relationship exciting and to do this many people try new things in bed.

Also, this squirting is just something that guys love to see because when we cum it feels good so we expect the same

The fingers in the vagina making the "come here" motion and applying pressure on the g-spot is 100% accurate. Now if you wanna make her orgasm EXTREMELY intense...suck on her clitoris simultaneously. She will go APE sh*t! I promise you.

funny thing is, just last night my boyfriend finally make me fully squirt.
i've done it before a tiny bit and he loved it.
what we did was...
he was laying on his back, i was on all 4's...
he was laying up and down the bed ||| < that direction.
and i put my hands on the other side of his body, that side i was not on, so i was kind of leanign over him with my boobs around his face area.
(more or less, doggy position just across his body side ways.)
and i had my lends spred a bit, and he had 2 fingers inside of me (lubed), and was strokeing my G spot, but also palming my whole vagina...
in between he stoped and played with my clit for awhile, but always went back to stokeing my G spot, like everyone else has send.
thign that drove me wild and made me squit was when he started sucking/licking my nipples.
while i felt i was orgasuming, i pushed a little bit, felt a little bit of a squirt, but ended up squirting all over the bed without ever feeling it.
if you can get your girlfriend/wife (what it was) to orgaum while strokeing her G spot, tell her when she starts to orgasum to push a little.
if the orgasum is strong enough she would squirt. if not it might just be pee...

my last girlfriend was the only girl I have ever been with (trust me been with a lot) that can squirt. you have to get them really going, get in there and f her like you own it dude, after a while when she really gets worked up take it out and use your D to play with her clit, that will get her worked up enough to squirt, pelvic bone and g spot pressure work. However the liquid comes out of her eurethra so clit and eurethra stimulation seems to do the best trick... own it dude

Idiotic_teen wrote:

actually every woman has the potential it's just they need to be completely relaxed and some take more time than other. unless they are the type who actually can't orgasm but under normal conditions any woman can

Kirk C wrote:

quote]
The main goal in getting a woman to squirt is giving her the most intense orgasm possible. a squirting orgasm can make the girl quiver or seize up in ecstacy. it is the most overwhelming feeling humans can get