OK, my girlfriend and I have been together for a while and our relationship became sexual about 6 months ago. She was talking to me the other day about wanting to try new stuff (as all we have done is vaginal and limited oral sex). We talked about it and decided we wanted to try anal. I bought lube and a small anal plug for her to get used to the sensation, but she still feels a little nervous about the idea and has not actually practiced yet. So last night when we were having sex I lubed her up and played with her anus a little with my pinky finger. Eventually I penetrated her about halfway with it, which she said felt good but she's still nervous because a penis is obviously bigger than a pinky. My penis is a little over 7'' long and has 5'' girth, would this hurt her at this stage? Should we use toys and fingers for now, or go ahead and try it with my penis? I know we both want to have anal sex, but I don't want to do something wrong and end up hurting her. Any and all advice would be helpful. I appreciate it.

My husband and I have tryed anal sex a few times and at first I was kind of worried about it so I was not sure if I wanted to try it, but we were having sex doggie style and and he was playing with my anus and lubed me up as well as himself and he stuck his penis into my anus like all the way and it hurt like hell so if you ever want to do it again i strongly suggest you dont do that, we didnt try it for a while after that but we tryed it again and we basically started out the same way and he just entered my anus slightly and put it in and out and rubbed the outside with his penis a lot and it sent me through the roof*sp... it felt really good, so definately just start out slow and move in little steps and it can feel amazing! Oh and also, I dont know if you two have sex doggie style but if this is new also and you are going to try anal make sure that she is on her knees and sitting her body up holding on to the bed rail or something and maybe bite her neck a little or something and that might not make it completely about having anal sex so that it is not scary, if that makes since at all...?.. I hope that is helpful for you! Have fun :-)

I don't know exactly what you mean on that last part. We do have sex doggy style but how would it make her any less nervous?

sorry, I was saying that you know how when you have doggy style at least most of the time with my husband and I we are f*****g we arent kissing and rubbing, does that make since? So I was saying if maybe you are rubbing her ass with your penis and kissing/biting her neck that might feel good also and in her mind she wont be thinking "omgosh is he going to f**k my ass? Is it going to hurt really bad? ''Insead she will be thinking about you kissing her, how good it feels and maybe you could start talkiing dirty/ or wispering something sweet in her ear... (something that you already know she likes that is going to turn her on) , I really hope that makes since.. in my head I completely understand what I am saying lol but I dont know how to explain it differently... but if you dont understand still let me know and I will try and give you another example or give you another idea that might make more since to you.

Honestly, being a person INLOVE with anal sex...

When you and her are ready for it, make sure you have lube (YES USE LUBE) a condom is not neccesary it is or that is can be* cleaner than you think(but I will explain precautions). Lay on your back and allow her to get ontop of you... and allow her to slowly ease herself down onto your penis and move.. let her get the feel of it and once she is ready to insert it all the way in, let her sit on top of you for a bit and get adjusted... with anal sex for it to be a good feeling for both people, there needs to be comfort.. so allow her this. 'Breaking in' a butt is not easy work and it may take a few times before you can really start to ream her ass. But always use LUBE!! ALWAYS!! or a lot of saliva ;-)

Precautions:
1. Never go from butt to vagina w/o cleaning first or changing condoms(if you use one)
2. After anal sex, the male needs to clean his penis carefully as the bacteria in the anal cavity can cause UTI(Urinary Tract Infection)
3. CRanberry Juice!! The blessing of god... After anal sex, drink a couple glasses for a few days, it increases the PH level of each others urine which decreases the chance for bacteria to grow in the urethra or bladder.
4. LUBE

Have Fun : )

-Ze Eric

I show this website to everyone who is considering anal sex. It tells you all about precautions, what it will be like, positions, etc. You should check it out :-)

caitlainscorner.com/content/view/312/70/

As for my personal advice, make sure shes very relaxed. If shes not it wont likely work well because shell tighten up.

I had actually found that very same article earlier in the day on Yahoo search. Very informative.

We went ahead and tried it earlier today. I was surprised at first by how tight it was, but I got over that initial shock pretty quickly. She was totally fine with it. We both had very intense orgasms, it was good stuff. Thanks for the advice guys.

You have a large thick penis to be putting up her ass if she isn't ready yet her nervousness shows she probably is not ready for anal penetration yet. I would advise you to completely not put your penis up her ass yet and tell her you are not going to but continue using toys on her and let her get comfortably used to anal toys maybe butt plugs beads or an anal vibrator and fingers for a few sessions. She will let you know by her reactions if this gives her pleasure only then should you attempt to put your penis up her ass and when you do remember use a condom and plenty of a good quality lube and always ease slowly up her ass your a big guy so you probably won't get your full length up her ass the first time it will need to learn to take your size so thrust carefully the first few times you ass f**k her.

It you REALLY want to understand your girlfriend's complaints, let her f**k YOU in YOUR ass with a strap-on dildo that is about the same size as your shazool. Let her f**k you soft. Let her f**k you hard. Let her f**k you with just a couple of inches. Let her ram the strap-on all the way into your ass. Let her pound away vigorously for 5 or 10 minutes. Let her pull out easy and let her pull out with gusto. This practice will enable you to appreciate her sensations and pains and help you to better guage how to perform enjoyable anal on her. f*****g YOU in the ass with a strap-on will give her the feeling of equality that feminists seek and will ease any hostility she feels at being the recipient of your anal intrusion.