Ok, this is super embarrassing, but I'm really really worried!!!
My period just ended two days ago, and ever since it stopped I've been having this itch around my vulva and vagina area. It's very annoying, and I want it to go away because if I itch too much it hurts.
Also, today when I was using the restroom, there was a clear fluid in my underwear (which is obviously discharge), but it smelled bad! I don't know how to describe the smell, it was really nasty though! It didn't smell like my period, and it didn't smell like yeast. I know it's not a yeast infection because I don't have curdy/cheesy looking discharge. But I'm really worried because I don't know what's going on! I'm 14, a virgin, and I've never used a tampon. I take a shower once a day and keep it clean down there. I'm SO worried, please help! 

P.S, how do I tell my mom about this or ask for help? I'm too embarrassed and nervous to even bring up the subject. Please reply soon, I need your help!!!
xoxo
Anonymous

I'm sorry but I have no clue what is happening to you but it sounds scary so trust me the best thing to do in this situation is tell your mom she is the one who knows a lot about it I hope u feel better

Thanks for the help...

Hi, how are you right now?... Tell me please if you insterts sometihing in your vulva, What technique uses to masturbate?

The odor has gone down a little bit, but the itching is still fully there. I don't masturbate, I've never put ANYTHING up there.

Wow you guys, really? If you don't know, or have a guess of what it could be, why waste your time and type out that you don't know what it is, and get her hopes up? She needs advice, not pointless replies saying "I don't know".

Hey girl,

This definitely sounds like a yeast infection. This isn't a huge deal and can be treated naturally and through antibiotics that the doctor prescribes to you. Naturally: Pour about 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar into warm bath water and soak in it for 20 minutes a day. Another natural way is to start eating more yogurt.
You can also go to Wal-mart or any drug store (Kerr drug, Walgreens, etc...) and buy a Monistat. You can find these near the feminine products such as tampons and pads.

Now I could be wrong and you could have something totally different like BV (Bacterial Vaginosis) which will also clear up using the Vinegar technique and eating yogurt.
But the best thing you can do is go to your mom, and then schedule a doctor's appointment.
Chances are, your mom has probably had a yeast infection herself, as do most women in their life get one or two....or even many.  It's just something us women have to put up with. But thankfully it is not a big scare....just annoying and not fun.
Hope this has helped a little:)
Good luck!

Actually I'm 13 and when I had a yeast infection I had a lot of discharge and when it came out it smelled bad but didn't look any different. I also had itching and it burned when I itched it too much. Get a mirror and look at your vagina and if you see white lumpy stuff in your vagina then it's a yeast infection. It doesn't need to be in the discharge to be a yeast infection...good luck!