I am 15 and thought I had a yeast infection after startinan an antibiotic but it may have been earlier. I dot remember. It did not burn but it itched. I'm a virgin so I know it's not an std. But I got this stuff from walgreens and used it one night. The next day I had a yellow liquid coming out of my vagina. I don't want to go to the doctor because my doctor is a boy and I am not comfortable with him looking down there. He's my pedeatrition. I have no idea what it is.

Indeed sounds lik a yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Yeast infection is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. Natural treatment such as herbal medicine named .*pill could also be an option. you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon

Also, you can actually apply yogurt (plain yogurt only) to the affective area. Yogurt will also bring back the balance of good and bad bacteria. Eating a few cups a day will help.