Hello, recently I was stupid enough to use nair for my vaginal area and I accidentally got some in my vagina.. I managed to wash it off but after the pain and the burning, later that day i had unprotected sex. And i have little pimples and i itch down there. Idk if it is from the Nair or do i have something serious. I need help please...

More than likely an infection to me. Might be a yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Women with yeast infection may develop symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling

Yeast infection is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. There's a herbal medicine named . Pill also works well, you may google it and have a look.