I didn't shave for about 3 weeks and I'm a heavy girl so I sweat well I got home from work and my vagina started to itch and burn well I wash and shave that area and then I saw on my lip a red bump that it sore and hurts no white head so what could it be

Sounds like a yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Women with yeast infection may develop any of these symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

You may try to eat lots of yogurt or put it directly on your privates. (plain yogurt only) Yogurt may help to bring back the balance of good bacteria and bad bacteria. If things continues, i'd rather suggest you go to doctors and get presriptions. I know a website (99eyao)provides online service for free, maybe you could consult the online doctors for an alternative opinion. Hope you'll be fine soon.