my boyfriend and i do this thing where he doesn't penetrate me but i straddle him naked and i pretty much rub my crotch against his penis. we did this over a week ago and i started noticing that my vagina was peeling and the outside labia had tiny bumps after the vaginal peeling. the bumps are somewhat itchy too like the peeling. i've also been masturbating a lot in the past week but again not as much penetration with my finger. could they just be friction burns? or did i get something from my boyfriend who swears he's a virgin?

Hi, l dont think l would be worried, with that sort of sex is friction, and it is dry friction, which i imagine would cause what you are experiencing'!

Remember that there is the possibility that you might both want real sex, so l suggest you get some contracepton and then enjoy yourself, as the sex you are having now might just cross the line one day, adn l suggest you be prepared for total fullfilment

I absolutely agree wih peachybum - you might even want to use a little massage oil or astroglide for less dry friction.