Hello everybody. I’ve recently become sexually active (finally!!! :-))) ). But, after each episode of unprotected intercourse I experience the following - skin on gland and upper shaft of penis is dry and peeling, skin gets an intense read color and I get some small red bumps at the base of the glands on the topside. That made me worried so I had myself tested for chlamydia and the results came back negative. I don’t have any other symptoms like discharge or sores that would suggest STDs. So, my question is next: should I be concerned about this and do you think that this is something serious? Thanks for all replies!

I strongly believe that you shouldn't be concerned at all. All symptoms you’ve mentioned are those of irritation. I figured out from your post that you probably did not practice sex for a while so this could be aggravated by sex. I suggest you using lubricate for a period of time, to minimize friction. That should help. If you're still worried, than you should see your doc. Hope this helps. Take care.

i suffer the same, using a moisturising soap/bodywash and applying moisturiser after showers helps clear up the problem quicker. For me it often recurs, as already mentioned using lubrication is your best bet for keeping the condition under control

hello there
I started to get a chap spot on my penis. After sex it seems to get worse. It dosent itch but it seems to be getting, well becoming a larger chap spot. The skin is redish and dosent like a yeast inf. But it's scaring me......please some one help me. What is this. :'(