i was recently with my girlfriend and i havent been with her for about 2 months prior. but immediatly afterward my glans hurt, probably from the force of intercourse, fine, but a day later i noticed my foreskin and glans were irritated and peeling slightly and red under the peeling. is this because i did not get a chance to shower immediately afterwards and is a yeast infection? or is it just dry skin peeling. and if so what are some home remedies, for i dont have health insurance yet

It is very strange that your problems started immediately after the intercourse but it does sound like a yeast infection to me. At least I had similar symptoms. I tried washing just to relieve the redness and itching but only made things worse.

It could be an irritation of some sort but I guess you can’t know until you’re looked at. I used Monistat cream and applied it directly to my penis and it worked. However, I hear that it doesn’t work every time and in every men.
I don’t know if you should try that or get o-t-c clotrimazole cream 1% and apply it twice daily. Clotrimazole is also antifungal cream.

I have a similar problem, though I believe it was caused by masturbation. About eight months ago, I started masturbating with Curél moisturizing lotion and the skin on my penis began peeling. In the places it was peeling, there were also red spots. I originally thought it was probably because I was doing it too rough. And I figured the dry skin lotion might prevent the peeling so I put more on. But I'm wondering if it could have made it worse. I'm thinking perhaps the lotion may have made the skin softer and more susceptible to peeling. The skin looks like it has a kind of friction burn. I haven't touched the peeling area for a long time, but it seems to be getting worse. I'm not sure if it's because I rubbed the skin off by masturbating, or the lotion is irritating my skin somehow, or something else altogether. You'd think it would begin healing itself. If it is one of these things, is there any sort of product that could help my skin heal?

i have the same exact problem.. i noticied it since i been using a cream called Aveeno. i was scared might be herpes cuz i wasent sure what happend.... turns out my symptoms dont match herpes.. no blisters, no puss no nothing... sometimes slight burning sensation.. been using hydrocortisone but dont know if thats the answer... any help would be appreciated

My girlfriend jacked me off with Curel. It burned immediatley. I washed it off quickly but it still left those tell tell red sores these guys are talking about.
NEVER AGAIN !

I have had a similar problem for about 1.5 years now. I thought lotion was the answer but after an erection my glands would be dry looking an reddish. In addition, the skin on and surrounding the glands would be sensitive like the skin was raw. I mentioned it to a dr once but he said it was probably due to chaffing...all I know is I never had this problem before. I will probably get a second medical opinion. Good Luck

I have the same problem since I believe 5 years now. I am 34 now. It all happened after my wife jerked me off with Lubriderm. I first tried using over the counter antifungal medication that stopped the itching but did not cured it. I then went to see a doctor and he prescribed me with a stronger antifungal medication but it did not work. I just thought that I had done something irreversible. I think it's about time to go to a doctor to get this thing checked out. I just don't know what type of doctor to go. I guess I will try an urologist.

Not sure what started it but it is closer to the original poster than anything lotion related. Been a couple months at least. Since the skin was dry I did use lotion initially to alleviate the symptoms but it made it worse.

Lately I've tried alternating between triple antibiotic for a day then a bunch of baby powder to keep it dry for a day. If I don't use it for anything sexual then it seems to be healing. I think that the foreskin is keeping the affected area moist/sweaty and without external air thus making healing difficult. Morning hard-on doesn't help much since it stretches out the healing sking, sometimes breaking it again.

I recently noticed the shaft of my penis was peeling a little and it is itching kinda it is red obviously but Im not sure what to do i stoped all mastebation and intercourse completly Im 17 with that in mention it is kinda hrd ya know. I dont know what this peeling is is it a std?

Devin

Guest wrote:

Popinjay wrote:

hey I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebbody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

Hey guys I had the same problem too
it almost always happens about a week or 2 after i have intercource with my gf

the skin just below the mushroom of my penis was red and now its peeling a bit, i did masturbate in the shower a few days ago and thats why it got red. i was affraid it is an std but i checked my doctor and he said it was not but he told me to wait it out

my husband and I used vagisil one night, intercourse, not masterbation; he experienced a burning sensation, we washed it off right away; that was over two months ago, the peeling decreases with a few days of no play but returns quickly especially after oral. Has any one else found a doctor who can say what it is from?

dont jack off with soaps or shampoos iv had that problem

i'm circumcised so usually everything is fine for me. soaps, cocoa butter, shea butter, even lip balm doesnt provide a problem for me. but i think it all made me go a bit crazy, made me think my penis is terminator or something, i had to buy some wipes to clean my house with, (usually i use baby wipes instead of kleenex because they provide a bit of lubrication) and they have a lot of chemicals in them (and are anti-bacterial). i was a bit worried the first time i used them (last month) but there were no effects straight away so i continued. then, last night, i think there was a lot more friction than previous times, it hurt like hell afterwards, the skin was red and the "foreskin" was tender, i washed it in cold water (the boiler doesnt work at night) & then went to bed. woke up countless times because of pain, this morning took a shower & the "foreskin" is swollen and everything is really tender i cant walk with clothes on because the friction just brings me to my knees with pain. i have applied some anti-septic burn cream (which works quite well on fire burns, fingers crossed it works for friction too) but im worried that i rubbed my little guy raw & some chemicals got into him. if anyone has any suggestions, i would be grateful, in any case i am giving up masturbation for a while, & i will post again if any developments. (i am in france & judging by how the rest of the country is run, i dont have enough time/money to get myself checked out yet). pray for me! :-D Jack