i hv done prenancytest resultshow after 30 minits very faint line but i cant seethe color even ihv cramping nasua and i got spoting 3 days before four days of my perioddue date after 5 daysof myperiod date periodyet notcome am i pregnat will blood test say even hcg level not enogh rise

Hi Divya,

There is a chance you are pregnant BUT...

1.  Did you use your wake up pee for the test?  It DOES make a difference in the accuracy?

2.  Did you use a name brand test, not the dollar store variety?

If you answer "NO" to either question, then give it another couple of days and retest.  I can't stress enough that you NEED to use your wake up pee.

Good luck.

.i didit with myfirst pee at early morning yes but that was a cheap brand,,,,in fact made in china yes dr. did ultrasound 3rd day morning i missed period no sacfound only endoterium thikness 11 mm she told only divya you r not pregnant but my period not come five day late now i am underpresure now

Give it more time Divya.

An ultrasound that early could miss a developing fetus.

You CAN sometimes just be late.