On tuesday I took a pregnancy test and i noticed a really faint positive in it. I dont know if i should actually trust it because it was target brand. I was wondering if someone could give me some advice about it. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice about a week after my period ended. I was planning on testing again in a few days but I just want advice. Thank you. I have been constipated for 2 weeks now. It made me cry one night. Thank you.

Hi Candycane,
A faint positive you can usually count as a positive pregnancy. If there is no HCG present, there will be only one line. I would get another test, or test with the same brand. They are all pretty much the same, some more sensitive to the HCG levels than others. I would suggest starting taking prenatal vitamins, taking really good care of yourself, and seeing an OBGYN for prenatal visits as well. There are stool softeners that you can take that are safe while pregnant. Ask your doc/pharmacist to suggest one.
Take good care of yourself, you have a precious little life growing inside of you. Congratulations, dont be scared.

Hugs,
Hizgrace

thank you. I am going to get another test tomorrow so i can test monday morning. My period last period lasted 10 days so the date my period was due might have been different

Let us know what you out come is

I will. I am going to get another pregnancy test tomorrow and test tuesday morning. If it comes out positive I will go to my doctors.

congrats and Good luck

I took the test this morning and it came out exactly like the other one did. I don't know if I should try another brand. You have to look really hard to see the line but it is there. What do I make of that? I feel pregnant. For the last three days I feel like all I am doing is peeing. It just like all of a sudden I have to go. It really stinks when it happens at work since I am a cashier and the lines are long. Last night I was laying on my bed while waiting for my food to finish and when I got up I felt dizzy. I almost made it to the kitchen and the room started spinning and then I almost feel backwards. I was kind of surprised since that never happened to me even when I was hungry. I think I am, but I wish the test would come out darker so I know for sure.

HI i would say you are pregnant Congratulations i got a faint positive on one brand and at the doctors i got a Negative and then this morning i got a positive again so i have saved my sample to get it retested at the doctors and see if i get a positive or a negative

Yea I think I am just going to call my doctors tomorrow to go in for a test. Hopefully they will have me in this week. They are pretty busy all the time. I am just wondering, what brand did you use? Let me know what your results are when you find out

First early response with my first morning urine

I used a store brand. Thats why I am questioning it, but don't think it would come up twice in a row

Hi Ladies,
I also used First Response, and it worked great. I think I too might be having to test again pretty soon. I guess I feel worried a little, because of the miscarriage that I had in November. You know that nervous yet excited feeling? I know that God is in control though. Blessings ladies, I will let you know.

Blessings and hugs,
Hizgrace

So now Im really confused. Last night i bought first response to see how it would come out and i dont no if it was so light that i couldn't see the positive line, but it looked negative. What do I do about that one? How do I get 2 positives and one negative?

use your first early Morning it is more concentrated with the hormone cause you or you need to not have any thing to drink for about 3-4 hours so that it is not diluted to much that is why we have suggested using the FMU try again i know it is hard on the pocket but it does work i got a neg at the doctors cause it was SOOOO diluted it was almost the colour of water

But i would say usually if you have got 2 positives and the one neg last night you could have just had a diluted urine

Hope this makes sense

I took it this morning. I bought it last night. I bought a two pack though so I will test again in a few days. I am going to go to the doctors next week. My urine was yellow and not clear. Thats why I am confused.