My last period was aug 16 and end aug 22. I had no incounter with my boyfriend until sept 4th ( we live in 2 different states so no other way until then) my next period was due sept 13 but I never got it. I took 2 preg test on the 15th and 16th (today) is it still possible Im preg just to early to tell?

Hi Guest,

It is possible you are pregnant.  Did you use protection?

Normally you would ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  You had sex on day 19.  It is a "bit" late as the egg is normally only viable for about 48 hours but it is still possible.

Sperm can survive up to 5 days.

When you test, you MUST use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best accuracy.  Use a name brand test too.  Sometimes, for whatever reasons, home test just do not work with all women - especialy early.  

Give yourself about another week and then retest.  If still negative and no period then you should see your doctor to find out why you aren't having your period.  You can sometimes just miss one - but it's important to rule out other factors.

Good luck.