Well me and this girl were fooling around and we decided to have sex. Well I didn't have a condom on and I was in her for like less then two mins. Well before I was with the girl I had sex with I was with another girl and I cummed from a hj she gave me. But I went to the bathroom and peed and it was like 12 hours before I had sex. And when we were having sex I pulled out but then I put it back it in like 30 secs later for like 30 secs. If I had pre cum would I have got her pregnant because I'm really sketching out about this and I should have used a condom someone please answer!!

You can get pregnant from pre-cum but if you pulled out correctly and after you finished cumming put it back in I think you should be in the clear.

Hiya, you would have found out either way by now Hun but I just needed to clear something up incase anybody else who is searching this same question stumbles across this post!

If you ejaculate outside of the vagina (pulling out) but then enter her again after this without either cleaning yourself or going to the toilet for a wee, there is a possibility that some of the millions of sperm you have just released will be present on your penis so will be transferred into the vagina! So pregnancy would be a possibility - wear a condom from start to finish for maximum protection against pregnancy AND sexually transmitted infections, there's nothing more of a mood killer than a poorly willy or a screaming baby!!