Right me and my gf were dry humping . We were at it for a wile then i inserted my penis in her vagina kinda by mistake . I did not ejaculate or any of that just pulled out straight away .

When i went to check like 5 minutes after, i saw a lot of see-through substance (pre cum) on the head of my penis .

Im not sure if she could be pregnant as i dont think i had pre cum when i was inside but after ten minutes when i cheked there was some but it looked as if it just happend after .

Can any 1 help me please. ?

Yeah, we can simplify this into something more clear:

You had brief penetration without protection with your gf.
Now, you are worried that she might become pregnant.

It is certainly possible that she could become pregnant from unprotected contact as you describe.

The "See - through" liquid that you saw covering your glanz or penis head COULD be pre-com, or it could be her lubrication. There's no way to tell, now.

The fact that you didn't penetrate deeply, that you didn't ejaculate inside her, and that your contact was brief certainly might suggest to you that the odds are low... however it only takes ONE sperm...and you certainly took the step (willingly or otherwise) that would have transmitted some to her.

Get an EPT test for her to check herself. Plus, what day of her cycle was this? Did this occur the day after her period, or at the height of her ovulation? All these could be factors.

The bottom line is that you need to be responsible, and if you are going to engage in this kind of behavior, you must take precautions.
USE PROTECTION, EVERYTIME!

She said that she is close to starting her period like in couple of days ??? I mean i didnt ejaculate or anything . What u described the clear liquid i had on the head on my penis it was there but surely if i did pre cum Inside her it wouldn't still be on my penis ??

I forgot to menstion that i have not been sexusly active and have read that spearm can live in your penis for 3-4 days and in the pre cum but i havent ejaculated or anything in like a week aswell

?? Any one there ?? Im realy worried

OK, I think I understand now. You only penetrated for a moment, and don't think you had any pre-cum at the time. But afterwords, you looked and found that there was clear pre-com that had bubbled out, or begun to weep out.

Well, you still have some risk from unprotected sex, but it does sound like your chances of a pregnancy are low. Especially as you say that your gf reports that her period is about to start.

I'd try to relax a bit and not worry too much. Odds are you're going to be fine...this time. But you're still taken a risk.

Talk to your gf about what measures you two will take to make certain that you don't have to go through this worry again.