lets say, your about lets say 2 weeks pregnant 3 weeks tops, and all of a sudden you get really bad cramping and you start to get this fluid like sticky but a brown but kinda of red, did i have a miscarriage and what does it look like, i really need to know because if i did i think i'd loose my mind

WHEN you are 2 weeks pregnant, you do not even KNOW.

Pregnancy is counted from your last PERIOD. SO if you miss your period, then you are AUTOMATICALLY 4 weeks pregnant.

You would not get a positive test unless you were 4 weeks pregnant.

How do you know you are pregnant?

well im actually not sure how many weeks i am but i took 2 pregnancy test yesterday and they both came out positive

Okay.. You would at least be 4 weeks pregnant, if the tests are accurate.

A miscarriage so early looks like blood, as the fetus is so tiny, there is really nothing to actually see.

With that being said, bleeding in early pregnancy happens, so you should see an OBGYN for a check-up and pregnancy confirmation.

thanks alot for the help, my last period was on march 24 that was the first day and it last about 4-6 days, and i took 2 more test today and both were positive, but one question like i have this mucus coming out like cervical mucus but its not white it kind of like a light to dark brown, what is that and should i be worried %-)

i have to say this is not true, i had sex 2 weeks ago exaclty and havent had sex before for like 1 yr 3m a couple days ago my boobs hurt so bad and i took a preg. test and it is positive actually i took 5 all positive i went to doctors and it is true hcg hormones are very low but pregnant, that is what they say. :-|

i disagree with you because i had my period while pregnant and my doctor first made my due date August 30 and then i had my period again so they changed it to September 17. and born on September 10th. although you cannot find out before 4 weks of pregnancy by test.. you can by ultrasound which is sometimes likely to happen.

TWO weeks after sex WILL get a positive.

You can start testing 14 days after sex.

Guest wrote:

Carifairy wrote:

How do you know you are pregnant?

NO THE 2 WEEKS ARE THE WEEKS "BEFORE" YOU HAVE SEX SO YOU CANNOT NO YOU ARE PREGNANT. THE 2 WEEKS BETWEEN YOUR PERIOD AND OVULATION ARE COUNTER BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY CONCEIVE. SO AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEX AND CONCEIVE YOU "START" AT TWO WEEKS PREGNANT. IN OTHER WORDS, IN YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY SAY YOU ARE 4 WEEKS PREGNANT, THAT MEANS YOU HAD SEX 2 WEEKS AGO AND HAD YOUR PERIOD 2 WEEKS BEFORE THAT.

I was actually two weeks along when i got a positive test. My midwife said that was VERY rare, but it does occasionally happen to geta positive test that early. I hadnt even missed my period yet when I took the test. They origianlly thought I was 6wks at time of test but 4wks later when they thought I was further along, they did an ultra sound, I was only 6wks at time of first ultra sound.

I was suppose to start on the 20th. When I hadn't by the 28th I took three tests and they all came up positive. Woke up with some bleeding and second trip to bathroom to take 3rd test ended up with two clots attached to white thready tissue. I wasn't gushing blood but you have to consider if there is a mass that falls out of you, it will more than like show up seeing how the blood gets diluted in the [toilet] water. This all happened between ten Sunday night and eleven Monday morning.
Just because someone is a certain week or month does not mean that the fetus will be the same size, especially when considering miscarriage.

yes u can get a positive pregnancy test after 2 weeks i have 2 kids to prove that n i took the tests 2 weeks after havin sex and the due dates confirmed i was 2 weeks as when i went for my scan the could not see n e thing because the doctor assumed i was 4 weeks when only 2 weeks went bak 2 weeks after that scan n there was my son

Ovulation and conception are hard to isolate, your pregnancy is dated back to the first day of your period. Therefore, 2 weeks after conceiving, you are 4 weeks pregnant. And, it sounds like even your doctor told you this and you are unaware enough to disagree with medical fact.

**edited by moderator**

You don't have to be four weeks to show up on a test.
I found out I was pregnant at about two weeks pregnant, like the OP.
I went to the E.R. because I thought I had appendicitis but it turned out to be a pregnancy, and I'm a threatened miscarriage. I"m so early, ultrasounds aren't able to pick anything up, and only time will tell if I miscarried or not.

I knew I was pregnant with my second almost immediatly. had positive blood test result at 2 weeks.....well a couple days short of 2 weeks..