ok i took 2 tests and they were negative and my period has came and was normal too. But my breasts have been very sore here lately and they even look bigger! I'm thinking its because i'm only 15 and since im just becoming sexualy active my hormones are racing!! Could somebody plz tell me why my boobs have been so sore? I have also lost my appetite and hardly ever eat anymore at all. What could this mean? Am i just worrying too much and taking everything the wrong way?

Take it from someone who has been there, 15 is too young to be sexually active. The appitite changes are likely from all of the stress you have been going through - because you are newly sexually active. Be careful with your self.

Hi!

If you figure out what it is pleaseeee tell me, I have had all the same symptoms i know i'm not pregnant, my period was heavier than normal but i've been getting sick extremely quick when i drink, i have had sore boobs for over a month (worse than usual), and loss in appetite, i don't eat a lot but when i do i get full so quickly. But again please let me know if you get a reply!

Shahrzad