I am pregnant and only seem to get sick whenever I am in the car or late in the evening.I never throw up either. Is that normal? I also have not noticed an increased appitite or cravings. I am a little confused. Help.

Morning sickness isn't really an accurate description. Some women do get sick only in the morning and it fades away later in the day. Others feel sick in the evenings and some lucky women feel sick all day long. It is normal for car trips to bring on nausea too. Not all women have cravings, and often at the start of pregnancy there is a decrease in appetite. It is normal to feel sick without actually vomitting

Oh, yes - I am the same way. This is my third pregnancy and I was very sick with my first two more so with my first. My sickness comes in cycles- one morning I'll be okay but everyday around 6pm the sickness kicks in-I don't vomit- I'd probably feel better if I do. My stomach is in aweful distress-I am 8week/9weeks pregnant. You are not alone!

I'M 14 WEEKS PREGNANT I USED TO GET MORNING SICKNESS ONLY IN THE MORNING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS THEN IT GOT REALLY GOOD IT WENT AWAY FOR AWHILE NOW FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS I HAVE GOT IT AT AROUNG 8PM THATS WHEN I KNOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO TO BED CAUSE I START TO FEEL SICK I DO NOT THROW UP I WOULD PROBABLY FEEL BETTER IF I DID BUT I CANT SO I GO TO SLEEP AT AROUND 8PM 8:30 PM EVERY NIGHT....

I Do not know If I am Pregnant, But I get these Symptoms! I Get car sick almost everytime I get it the car. I also get sick around 11 or midnight every night about. And headaches alot more often! I am on birth control but Im afraid it didnt work! Could I be Pregnant? %-)

okay im 16 and confused idk whether im pregnant or not and it scares me :-(

i'm 14 weeks pregnant and i get so sick every night. i would wake up in the middle of the night just to vomit and it's ridiculous! every night, i couldn't use my blanket just because i was burning up. help!! i get mild cramps all the time too. oh and back pains are killing me. :-(

Dont worry girl!!!!! Im only 11weeks pregnant and my morning sickness just began...funny thing is that I only get sick at night too!! Its to the point where Ill wake up at 2 or 4 in the morning to throw up..Its normal

i'm not sure if i'm pregnant but i didn't get my period last month and still don't have it . however, i do get sick at night and i'm planning on calling my doctor tomorrow .

sounds like your pregnant to me :-D

I'm not quite sure if I'm pregnant yet, but I think I am. I've had a HUGE increase in appetite and have to pee ALL the time. I get headaches multiple times throughout the day and they sometimes last hours. I also get extremely nauseous at night. When I drive home from work at night I feel the need to throw up on the side of the road. It's driving me crazy!

im taking the depo birth control shop and about 3 weeks ago ihad unprotected sex, I get realy sick at night but i never acually throw up this every songle night. ive taking three at home test and they were all negative. the only thing i cave is bananas and cheerios. does this mean im pregnant???

Im 15/16 Weeks Pregnant and it happens to me to. i can be fine all day long and around 7 ill start feeling sick, and feel like throwing up. your not alone girl

hey my name is kathy i been getting night sick when i get dropped off from work to my house and i been getting a lot of appetite to eat and i have grain wright too and i been getting also very sleepy and i havent got a lot of pee could i been prego? and 2 days that i have been having sex with my huddy and my vajay it feels like sentive am i prego

and i get a lot of headche too, could i be prego