So, I'm 18 years old and I have been sexually active with the same guy for two years (he is currently 20). We ALWAYS use a condom, every single time, and even though we do my boyfriend still pulls out before he ejaculates just to be extra safe in case there was a flaw in the condom. 
Today my period is 11 days late. When it was 9 days late, I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative (I got one of the expensive digital ones to make sure there was NO chance of me reading it wrong). I even check the expiration date and followed all the instructions carefully. I have mild abdominal cramping and bloating, and my breasts are slightly larger and sore, much like they are right before I get my period. There is nothing abnormal or different about these symptoms. 
My period has been really irregular lately. It came exactly a week late last month and exactly two weeks late the month before, and not at all the month before that. I'm slightly anemic, so I don't usually worry about it (but the last time it was two weeks late I also took a test and it too came out negative). I'm pretty thin for my age, my weight fluctuates between 90 and 98 pounds (currently I weight about 96.5). I also have a tendency to grow very anxious and stressed under the slightest pressure (usually due to school), though I have actually been less stressed than normal lately.

Do you think my period is just going to come late like it has been, or should I still worry about pregnancy?

I'm planning to see a doctor about my irregular periods because all they do is stress me out, but I would like to make sure it's not pregnancy first. That would be an unpleasant surprise for me and my mom to find out from the doctor.

I think you need to talk to your mom.. and yes I know this is a very difficult thing to do if she thinks your not sexualy active but it will make things alot less stressful if you can talk to her about it.. I think you need to take another pt test