Hi, I suffer from vestibular migraines, and I used diamox, but it didn’t help. I quickly have to find a substitute. Any suggestions?

Hi, you can try sansert, I heard it helps. There are also some conventional migraine treatments, like calcium channel blockers and tricyclics. When my father suffered from vestibular migraines, he used clonazepam. It really helped him. I was still living with him when he suffered from vestibular migraines, so I know how difficult it is to cope with this condition. Beside medications, a treatment also contained changes in food habits, starting aerobic exercises and developing a regular sleep pattern. It was very difficult for him to deal with vestibular migraine attacks every day, and with all the symptoms like vertigo and nausea. He also had imbalance problem with walking.