Hello, I am 47 year old man, and I have AD. I am about to start using Viagra, but, I am not still sure if it is the right option for me. What are the effects of Viagra? Is it safe to use it? So, can anybody tell me?

It relaxes muscles in the penis and increase blood flow which can lead to more effective erections. ( in most cases) It boosts stamina, increases pleasure, and makes wonders in your love life. It will not make you last much longer, but you will have more energy, and you will not have to rest as often. In 4 out of 5 men it worked just fine. And if it doesn’t, you can always try something else.

sorry to buy in on your post but heddi seems to know there stuff.
can i just ask, i suffer from PE (premature ejaculation) seem to cum realy quickly when having sex with my girlfriend, even tho i could go on and on with my ex partner.
if i use viagra, will my penis stay arrect after ejaculation?
thanks

I haven't tried viagra but i had a friend told me that it really helps in his case.

Viagra Online
www.medsempire.com
Medsempire, NIKI