A few years back I stared to notice all wasn't well - unsatisfactory erections, unsatisfactory sex, premature ejaculation, lack of semen, a strange cloudy discharge at times (I was convinced I was 'leaking' semen), and in general far fewer erections than I used to have (including very rarely in the morning.) I kept on putting it off as I didn't want to deal with this, but 6 months back I finally went to the doctor. Another doctor (not mine) had told me this sounded a lot like prostatitis. My doctor was less than helpful, and stupidly I mentioned prostatitis before he did. He have me some antibiotics (cipro) which made me feel a little bit better initially. Blood tests were done (testosterone etc) and all were AOK. I was also sent to a specialist, and when I saw this urologist he seemed a bit puzzled as to why I'd been sent there - he examined me (but not my prostate) and said my penis etc was all perfectly normal, and didn't seem too concerned about anything. I made another appointment anyway, which is due in a couple of weeks or so, although he didn't seem to think it was necessary.
Although I felt some initial benefit (some better erections) after seeing the first doctor and trying the antibiotics, now it's pretty much back where it was before - erections that aren't very great and don't happen that often, not much semen, and prematurely ejaculated at that. The discharge seems to have pretty much gone, though. I still have the same interest in sex as I've always had, so that hasn't changed.
I am really worried about this as it took me a lot of courage to finally speak to the doctors about this, but quite quickly it seems that I've come to the end of the road of what they can do for me and I'm now just bugging them. Having taken that route, I feel as I'm no further on and really don't know what to do now. I don't want to spend the rest of my life like this (I'm in my mid-30s, BTW), and really hope some of you guys can help me out here. Life has been really difficult over the past 5 years or so, which probably hasn't helped these problems.
Does what I've described sound like Prostatitis that is recurring? My main worry now is that I'm going to be like this (whatever it is that's wrong with me - Prostatitis or not) for the rest of my life.
Thanks for reading this looooong post, and for any advice you've got.

hi dear sir.Im abid a 27 year old guy,i just wana tell uyou a specific medication for your problem.its three months course 2 tablets twicw a day in morning n evening,the prostatitis is more common in youth becoz of having much sexual desires.any way the organism found in the prostatic fluid is mostly Staphylococcus aureus.To kill such type of organism it needs a specific treatment to get rid off from the  problem which you are facing now.take antibiotic which contains cephalothin 500 mg  as a salt composition which is killing all the types of staphylococcus aureus.my dear friend u will be so glad after comleting this treatment but note down plz take two tablets at once for stating in morning n in evening take one,from nextday two tablets  one in morning n one in evening for complete three months.n c what will happen bye take care but dont miss a single tablet.thanks and the same salt.                                                                           thanks its just a friendly support