I have had problems with premature ejaculation ever since I got married. I was a virgin and masturbated at least 3-4 times a week before marriage and continued masturbating 1-2 times a week after marriage. I have had a very few times when I can delay ejaculation for a little while but most of the time I stimulate my wife orally or digitally and when she comes, I enter and come almost immeditely. I would like to know how to prolong the period before I ejaculate.

Coping With Premature Ejaculation: How to Overcome PE, Please Your Partner & Have Great Sex by Barry W. McCarthy PhD and Michael E. Metz PhD

This book helped me a lot. I also suffer from premature ejaculation and would always come quickly, sometimes seconds after entry. I have looked around a lot and tried some methods without much success. This book is good because it provides a systematic multidisciplinary approach to PE. First find out what kind of PE you have and then what you can do about it.

In my case I realized that it had a lot to do with my arousal pattern and behaviors during intercourse. My attention was not enough focused on the sensations in my body and penis but more on the erotic excitement from being with a woman. Bringing my attention into my body, learning to take it easier in bed and not overexciting myself, learning to gradually increase my level of excitement gave results. The book also taught me that practice makes perfect. By mastrubating without orgasming and training the capacity to enjoy sexual excitement without orgasming works wonders. But one has to practice seriously and regularly.

I have gone from being poor at best and occasionally instantaneous to being more than decent on average and occasionally impressive.