Hello am niki

My boyfriend and me have sex. But lately before we do it, he would touch his penis against my vagina on outside. Then after that he puts on the condom. Then we do it. When he Is about to cum he pulls out and we stop. I got my period on 12/27, my iPod app says I should of gotten it the 1/22. But I didn't so am guessing I should get it today or tomorrow. Also I took pregnancy test and it came out negative today. But am still worried that I might be since I haven't gotten my period yet. I am really worried that I can be. Is there any possibility that I can be pregnant by touching his penis him cumming. Cleaning up an then I give him a ha****b and then touch myself? Is there anypossibility for both that I can be? Please answer am scared. We are always protected

Dear Niki

There is the possibility of you being pregnant, although I think it is low. Let me make some observations.

"My boyfriend and me have sex." Anytime you have sex there is a risk of pregnancy. Using a condom reduces that risk, but does not eliminate it. Did you have sex in your fertile time?

"before we do it, he would touch his penis against my vagina on outside" Your vagina is likely to be wet, and even at the entrance sperm can swim in.

"Then after that he puts on the condom. Then we do it." It would be better to put it on first! Pre-cum can contain sperm.

"When he Is about to cum he pulls out and we stop" So he never ejaculates?

"I got my period on 12/27, my iPod app says I should of gotten it the 1/22" That assumes a cycle of 26 days. Is that regular?

"But I didn't so am guessing I should get it today or tomorrow." Could well be the case. Let's hope so

"Also I took pregnancy test and it came out negative today." As it is past the period due date, it could be right, but it depends when you ovulated and when you had sex relative thereto.

"But am still worried that I might be since I haven't gotten my period yet. I am really worried that I can be." Understandably.

"Is there any possibility that I can be pregnant by touching his penis him cumming. Cleaning up an then I give him a ha****b and then touch myself?" Yes. I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "by touching his penis him cumming" or how you do the "Cleaning up" or "touch myself", but if you get his (pre-) ejaculation on your hands you could transfer it to your vagina. When you "give him a ha****b", does he ejaculate? Anyway, if he has already ejaculated, then there is likely to be residual semen in his urethra which could well come out even if he did not ejaculate again.

I think the likelihood of you being pregnant is low, but on the basis of the above, not impossible

Hope this helps.