just because i produce a lot of precum when i get excited, does that mean that i am likely to have a premature ejaculation? is an abundance of precum something to worry about?? Can you get pregnant from precum?

An abundace of precum isnt really anything to worry about unless you are going to have unprotected intercourse..Precum Does contain sperm, which can cause pregnancy....Hope this helps!! If you have any other questions please let me know and I will be more than glad to help you out the best way that I can...

im not really worried about if it contains sperm. i just want to know since i produce a lot of it(precum), if that means that im more likely to have a premature ejaculation

As I stated before An abundace of precum isnt really anything to worry about it may not mean that you are going to have premature ejaculation, some men may just have a liitle more then others....If you do have premature ejaculation dont worry, cause it will get better and happen less offten the more you have intercourse..

good to know.. Thanks

Your welcome if you need any more questions answered please let us know and we will be more than glad to anwer them!!! Good Luck

truthfully it doez constitute premature ejaculation. because it heightenz sensitivity greatly

Just because someone said it does constitute premature ejaculation I must put on here that it doesn't. I had a b/f who had so much pre-cum it was crazy, and he could last for hours, also I have known guys who produce low amounts and still last. So I think its safe to say its definitly not a factor.

so it will pick up nutrients for the sperm, and the sperm itself, the concentration, of sperm to nutrient is what is need to know.. If you have alot of precum, it means your lack of STRENGTH in the muscle that controls flow to the tip of the penis,, HEANSE, you have lost alot of testosterone; And or dont have enough time to regenerate to full so that your body can strenghten the muscles via that chemical, (Testosterone,) If you have alot of it, it could mean many things.. Natural,= ALOT. f*****g nonstop. = Taps dripping, irritatingly. Masturbating. = Meh, dude, its meant for pleasuring that girl, you love. ;) stop wasting it. ... Hope this helps, Im just randoly here for some reson, im really high, and i was redirected, God brought me to you. ^_^Code:

see i also produce a lot of precum .... nd i believe it contains sperm it's sticky like sperm ... nd i feel weakness after it release ...

it's a colourless fluid nd comes out with urine many a times ???

I'm a 28 year old male whom is very sexual with my girlfriend, and I know for a fact that I precum alot during the corse of fore play. But never saw it as a problem because I can last for hours. I use to think it was weird when I was younger and it would discourage me from sex because I didn't think that much was normal, but as I got older and nothing has changed I don't worry about it because my girl sees the amount and it shows her that I'm turned on by her and makes sex that much more interesting..

hey my penis hasen't made much pre-cum and i had sex like that can she get pregnant if i didn't pre-cum or cum in her

if the precum gets stuck in the shaft some how and doesn't release properly can that cause premature ejaculation. I'm aware normally it wouldn't but if it lets say builds up a lot but doesn't leak out like it should what would cause that and how would i fix it.

So im a little lost. So my b/ has some what of alot of precum and theres been times we went multiple rounds without protections and time we did go protection does having alot of orecum cause pregnancy or is it a low chance ? Because ive been a little worried