I've been doing PC or kegel exercises for around a week and need to urinate a lot.
I feel constant pressure on my penis and also feel a little hesitation while urinating.
The PC exercises have given me stronger erections but increased premature ejaculation...just talking to a girl makes my penis wet..:-(

Should i stop doing these exercises..?

Stop immediately.. Try increasing the outflow while urinating.. It will have a relaxing effect on your pc.. It is also sometimes called reverse kegel... Kegel exercises will only cause pe despite the contemporary wisdom..

Hey there,

I think also you should stop because you are making your condition worse by trying to get stronger erections. Also if you have stopped and you still have problems while you are urinating you will need to see your doctor as soon as possible. Maybe you have got some kind of infection and you definitely need to check this out.

Also I agree that you should try to increase the outflow while you are urinating. If you experience the same thing after you have done all this try to find some other solution.

Talk with your friends; they will probably be more helpful than I am at this moment. Good luck and keep us posted of any changes.