hii.i m 21,n recently got married 2months back..me n my husband were sexually involved even before marriage from last one year but we r not regular with our relations because of his job and that we havent informed our parents about our marriage.i feel my husband has PE problem he comes within maximum of4-5mins sometimes even lesser than that.
i love him a lot n dont want to let him know that he has any problem i can live my life with him even with this but i fear that we wont be able to get kids this way. we dont hav unsafe sex normally and even if we hav i take emergency birth control
i dont know what to do..i m in this relationship for past 6 years i love him just madly i love to have sex but don reach orgasm with him. i only feel orgasm by masterbating. i do it when hes not here i want to reach orgasm with him,n that gets very hard to resist when he ejaculates early.that will be great if can be helped even if not i will manage if can be pregnent with his premature ejaculations even..
somebody with solution...please help me
thanks

Yes you can get pregnant form premature ejaculation. It's the same as a regular ejaculation. You don't need to have an orgasm to get pregnant.

The main thing for every couple whether a husband wife or girlfriend and boyfriend the trick is to be psychologically connected.
Your mental chemistry is equally important as the physical interaction.
Share with him and ask him to share his thoughts with you
Connect
Share
Rectify
And enjoyyy.
I hope u have a 5 yr ol by now..