Guys, I was watching some show about Mitral stenosis. I remember that I have heard about this issue but I don't know a lot about it. I have heard some doctors saying that when patients save some symptoms (I didn't hear what they are) need to consult their doctors immediately because it can go wrong. It can happen something that no one wants - and by that I think that he was thinking about death. Now, since i haven't heart a lot because my little niece was there and I was playing with her, I want to know what are signs and symptoms of mitral stenosis. Thank you.
• Shortness of breath, especially with exertion or when you lie down
• Fatigue, especially during increased physical activity
• Swollen feet or legs
• Heart palpitations — sensations of a rapid, fluttering heartbeat
• Dizziness or fainting
• Heavy coughing, sometimes with blood-tinged sputum
• Chest discomfort or chest pain
• Severe headache, trouble speaking or other symptoms of stroke.
Hello there girls. I hope that you are doing OK.
Yes, mitral stenosis can be very complicated condition as well so all experts are telling that it is very important to notice and observe possible signs and symptoms.
Signs and symptoms that you can also have are:
- Hoarseness and vocal cord paralysis.
- Trouble swallowing.
- Chest pain.
- Skin color changes (it can become pink or purple occasionally).
So I think that according to those symptoms person can’t say that she didn’t know that something was going wrong with her or him. It is quite impossible not to see those symptoms. Good luck.
• Heart failure symptoms, such as dyspnea on exertion,
• Palpitations that happens all the time or occasionally,
• Chest pain as well,
• Ascites and edema and hepatomegaly (if right-side heart failure develops).
When you notice any of those symptoms, call your doctor imidiatelly. You should not play with it.
Hi there. it is very important to recognize early symptoms of mitral stenosis. Some of those early symptoms are often mild and in the later stages the left atrium may become damaged. This can cause more symptoms to occur. Now, some of the signs and symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath and generally trouble while you are breathing.
- Fatigue or weakness.
- A pounding heart or so - called palpitations.
- You are coughing up blood.
- You have an irregular heart rhythm etc
Of course, there are some other symptoms that don't occur that often, but they are : trouble swallowing, chest pain etc.