I'm having chest pains shortness of breath and it hurts when i breath, deep breaths. It hurts on my right side from my collar bone down my side to my lower back, thats sometimes. But the immediate pain comes from the lungs and diaphram when i breath. I feel pressure on my right lung and it hurts when i laugh breath to abruptly or talk in long sentences can some one give me some advice. I don't hae insurance thats why i havent been to the doctor yet. :$

You have symptoms of pneumothorax, a condition where air collects around the space outside the lungs. Chest trauma, COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and whooping cough are some of the causes of pneumothroax. Smoking will make it worse. You will need to go the the ER if you don't have insurance. The ER is required by Federal law to accept you as a patient regardless of your ability to pay.