I've never heard of the feet thing though, but I had to put the Vicks salve on ones, now whether it actually helps I don’t know. It did help with fever. I can tell you, the other similar products don't hold a candle to THE REAL DEAL, Vicks salve. I tried Mentholatum rub one time, but I went right back to the store that same night and bought my Vicks. Anyone else tried?

My answer for medication is always tradition. Vicks Vapo Rub salve has been my household medication forever. I mean before Vicks Vapo Rub salve was created, the ingredients were already here as natural, wild grown plants. Vicks Vapo Rub is what a must have in my house. It has great versatility for use for many ailments like a cough that is not productive and you need the congestion to break up, or you need aid in breathing by helping to open your nasal passages to do so. You also may have just a few general muscle aches that need soothing or chapped lips that need healing and yes I have used for all those things and let me tell you it works better than those other leading chap-sticks out there.

Hi, I also used to be rubbed up with Vicks when we had colds or congestion. It would help for coughs and aches. When I bought Vicks for my children, I found it was not a treatment of choice. It’s kind of smelly and sticky and has greasy form. With pills it’s so much easier, you swallow it and no bad smell is left. But Vicks salve has no side effects, and is definitely proven to be effective. So, after some time I realized it was a good treatment option for my children. Now, they know themselves if they have cold to apply some Vicks Salve and troubles would go away.