Hi, folks. I have a severe nasal congestion. My nose is so full with mucus that it compromises my breathing. I really can’t stand this anymore. Does anyone know a good way to get rid of congestion? I would really be grateful for this piece of info. Thank you in advance.

Hello. There are many advices how to get rid of congestion. I think the number of advices is equal to a number of people on Earth. Some people recommend dipping your nostrils into the joined hands full with cold water. Others say that decongestants such as pseudoephedrine can really help. If you go for this solution, you should know that decongestants mustn’t be used for a long period of time. If you have an allergic rhinitis, antihistamines may help. Many people use herbs for an inhalation. Sweet basil is perhaps the most popular option, although it doesn’t help me much. I hope something will help. Bye!

ok this might be like nothing youve ever heard but you know how people say that when you have a stuffy nose that you shouldnt blow it really hard and powerful? well there kinda right. in order to clear your nasils you must sniff up as much as possible in whichever nose that is clogged. sniff it up so much until you get to a point where you cant do it anymore. when you sniff up its best to sniff with vicks rub. trust thats stuff works then after you sniff wait like 5, 10, or 15 minutes then youll feeling it running down your nose so then all you have to do is blow your nose but not to hard or else you might get it again. i hope this helped you.