I have weird condition with my feet in past few months actually I have itchy soles of feet. Maybe it sounds funny but trust there’s no fun living with itchy soles of feet. They itches me so much that often I scratch them hard with anything I have in my hand at the moment. I recently have noticed some pinky whitish spots on my feet and would like to hear what might have caused these itchy soles of my feet. Thanks.

Have you ever heard of Lichen planus maybe it has something to do with that. Lichen planus is skin condition manifested in scaly whitish lines or spots that appear on the skin including the feet area and may provoke itching. This lichen planus may be caused by some virus infection especially in cases where liver was affected. And if you notice some other symptoms such as hair loss, flat pinky spots on the lower back, shins or even genitals, painful sores and lesions in the mouth and genitals and if all of this is associated with itching it might be lichen planus related. I remember myself having the itchy soles of feet it occurred during my pregnancy but few months after the delivery it has disappeared and never reoccurred. My soles was just itching me so hard but there were no traces of sores or leisure I actually was told that it might be some form of lichen planus whisch is thought to be an autoimmune disorder caused by some viral infection and is developing in situation where the person was exposed to some chemicals or medication. Anyway you may try taking the homeopathic remedy I think it is called Niccoleum but it would be better to advice with your medical doc.

My wife and I have both noticed that the primary symptom for some food alleriges are itchy feet.

For me, it's related to the molds in high fructose corn syrup, peanuts, cashews, etc.

It's still bugging you now (6 mos later) you might want to consult with a dermatologist and talk about allergies, perhaps get tested. I had assumed I was allergic to several things I wasn't, and was allergic to several things I hadn't suspected. Life got a lot better once I knew what to avoid.

I had itchy soles, and I tried everything to get rid of it....anti fungal sprays, powders...probably went through 7 different types and brands. What wound up working (much to my shock) was Eucerin's Aquaphor healing ointment. Vaseline might be just as good. I never expected this to work but gave it a shot and it worked like a charm.

Try Vicks Vapo Rub ! I tried everything-soaking my foot in apple cider vinegar, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil and use of anti fungal creams. Nothing worked until I used the vapo rub and thank goodness! I believe it has something to do with the active ingredients penetrating the skin deeply which none of the other remedies could do. .