Hi, I have a problem with a neighbor child abusing my son constantly. Children can be so cruel to each other. And they seem to have no fear from others as they are never beaten. How to deal with this child?

Hi, I also can stand anymore to watch my child coming back from school with severely chapped area around his mouth, which is red, scaly and raw. A pediatrician suggested to treat it with vaseline, but no medication can’t heal emotional consequences. I have searched for help in the school and from other parents but it seem that they can’t control their children. My child is having stress when he goes to school, always being in fear of other children that may hurt him. I was told it is important share this problem with others, but there is no help. What these bullies are doing is unforgivable. I have contacted a lawyer to try to protect my child.

Hi. I am so sorry to hear about your child being bullied!! You have several things you can do here. First, contact your local law enforcement office and let them know what is going on. Each time your child is being physically harmed by this other child/children, file a police report on the incident! Second, you can always take your child to the doctors everytime he/she is being physically hurt. They will document this and you can use it for evidence. Third, the childs school has an obligation to protect your child when they are in their care/custody. If they are not doing this, they can get into alot of trouble! Lastly, talk to your child and reassure them that you WILL help! Good luck and I hope everything works out for you all.

Jeannine

think u should speak with ur neighbors parents and get it straighten out.

Kids can be mean to each other that are a fact of growing up. Have you addressed why they are mean to your child. Not that it is your son’s fault that he is picked on. I can speak from some experience in this area boys are cruel to each other when they are young to make them self's feel better. They will usually pick on the weaker because they are easy targets. So talk to your son and find out why if it’s no specific directed reason. He needs to stand up for himself and earn there respect. He needs to fight back if you go to the cops and call other parents it’s just going to get worse for him because now it got worse for the other kids. Even if they stop beating him up him will get more shunned in school because of this. I don’t know the specific situation but see if you can get your son into some self defense classes or martial arts they are good for kids they teach discipline and self respect. Once he has enough self respect he will not others disrespect him. Bully's will generally move on to an easier target

Like I said I dont know the specific situation but hope this Helps

Guinnis