Hi. I was diagnosed with skin cancer. I am on therapy. I`ve heard something about black salve benefits in skin cancers. I would like to hear now from somebody with experience is it true?

Hi. Black salve system is the best, although they will say it is not a replacement for competent medical attention. Believe me, it rules. Cansema type black salve has the ability to recognize healthy and cancerous tissue. Only here, in western countries, you can buy cansema, but one cannot tell you what it is for. Everywhere else, cansema is a perfectly legal herbal preparation. Black salve ingredients include bloodroot (kills all foreign or abnormal tissue), burdock root (highly resolvent for tumors), graviola, (treats parasites and worms), and chaparral (“drowns” the cancer”).

Hi there,
I am not really sure how smart is to use supplements that are not approved by the doctors. You expose yourself to many risks by doing this, because I am not sure if there are any studies done that can tell you if the supplement is beneficial or not. What kind of side effects can it cause and will it really cure the skin cancer. I think that your best option would be to talk to your doctor about the treatment option and try not to experiment too much because this disease is very dangerous. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella

I want to encourage you to please use the black salve! My husband has used this for over 12 years and has removed 8 or more tumors with this product. Our doctor now says "you have another skin cancer, get out your black salve" as she has biopsied many and has seen the results! There are many places online to purchase this product, Don't worry it works !00% of the time!!!!

Where does one get black salve?

yes its true black salve really works give it a go it doesnt cost much and big pharma companys dont want you to know about it because its not expensive and they cant make money off you