Hello!
I just want to tell the world it is possible to treat skin cancer with herbs!!!!! AND BE CURED!
I underwent two surgeries, where my skin cancer was supposedly removed... it came back twice. I was recommended to use BLACK SALVE!!!!! which HELPED ME. Cancer did not come back and hopefully it never will!
It is important to try many alternatives and also alternative medicine. In my case it worked!
So, the message is- it is possible to be cured with natural products and not (only) with expensive medical procedures.
I really hope black salve shall help somebody else! Thumbs up for black salve! :-)

I don't have skin cancer, but I justed wanted to applaude you on your success story. I also believe that we can cure all sorts of diseases with herbs. My question is " What is Black Salve and where can you buy it at?" I would like to pass this information on to others.

Black Salve is a mixture of herbs. It is called Black because the herbs are red, but turn to black after a while. Black Salve has been used for both humans and animals.

Black Salve consists of Bloodroot, Galanga, Red Clover and Sheep Sorrel and Calcium Phosphate and is made in form of tablets now.

Red Clover has many benefits. It is used for cancer, as a sedative for cough, diuretic for gout. It contains both vitamins and minerals. It’s antibiotic function has been also proved in some cases.
Galangal is a diuretic and has some antibiotic properties.
Bloodroot has been used in many topical preparations for the treatment of various skin cancers, and for sores, warts, eczema, skin tags, and birthmarks. Sheep sorrel works as an astringent, diuretic, and laxative. It is used to treat heavy menstrual blending, mouth and throat ulcers and some skin conditions.

I think you can find the Black Salve tablets all over internet or you may even try some pharmacies.

Where can we purchase this black salve? I live in South Africa.

Has anyone one found out who sells Black Valve in South Africa? I live in Durban and am keen to buy some.

I want to find a distributor in South Africa can anyone advise me

We believe in black salve, and had both black and gold salve for recovery years ago. My wife has a cyst on her wrist and the black salve we had kept in the refrigerator for years didn't do hardly anything. The phone # we had for it rings but no one answers. We've tried it many times. Please tell us where we can get both.
Daniel and Lilyana Chambers

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use