I tried almost everything I could have remembered and nothing worked. I still have problems with acnes. I was at dermatologist and was using some stuff, some to be drunk, some to be put on face. Big nothing came from it. A friend of mine brought me Vaporub. Does Vaporub work on Acne?

I am using Vaporub and it does work for me. Beside, I changed my nutrition habits and I am not using my make up like before. My problem was solved when I started with clean & clean for washing my face and with Vaporub. I hope that this advice would work for you as well.

I've been using vick on my face for many years, it cured me from acne, i used a lot of product but neither one worked. My face looks the same as when i was a teen, i strongly encourage people to try it just for 10 days and see the amazing results, vick works wonders on your skin, it helps you to look young and fresh and wrinkle free, i'll be gratefull to vick for all my life, is the one thing i will always have at my home.

Really does vicks vapour rub work on pimples ? The one we use when we are suffering from cold ?

i had cystic acne... had being the key word! i used vicks vapor cream on the acne for just 2 days (at night) and when i woke up it was gone!!!!! i thought it was just an adult acne treatment myth but boy i recomend that to every one now!!! just dont apply it by your eyes... hope this helped and try it!!! you got nothing to loose!

Hi everyone, I just got my first cystic acne on my nose. It hurts really really bad. I just washed my face with a tea tree bar, and now I'm going to put vapor rub on my nose:-)

I hope it works for me

do you use everyday

How long do you leave the Vicks cream on for? Thanks!

Leave it over night and in the morning remove it with a cloth and put some moisturizing lotion because it may lead to dry skin. I've been doing this for 2 years .. I use Vicks at least 3 times a week and boy does this solution work!:)

Does vaporub work on pimples??

I find it does not work on pimples, but it is a miracle for cyst acne. It takes the pain away and the lump is nearly gone in only 2 days.

Surprisingly yes. I was doubtful at first and it sounds counterintuitive but I gave it a go. I had a massive swollen cystic acne size of a marble on my forehead and I applied a bit on it daily for four days. The next day it shrunk and reduced the pain. Four days later it was gone.

I used vick vapor rub and it does work on my acne and my pimples I love it it helps a lot

Do you leave it on over night?