I have spent last month of my life in Brazil and I must admit that there are many memories from there I will come back to until the rest of my life. Unfortunately, there are also some bad things like toe nail fungus. I cannot say that it hurt much, but just its presence is bothering me. Does Vicks vaporub work toe nail fungus?

I am not sure, but it might help, I mean there is menthol, eucalyptus and camphor in this product and it is possible that some or maybe all of these substances help with fungus. Anyway, its primary function does not have anything to do with toe nail fungus, but with colds and coughing. For this I am sure it will help you, helped me when I used it.

I applied Vicks Vapor Rub to fungus infected toe nails on both feet nightly before bed time Within one month the fungus infested nails were dying or dead and easily removed with toe nail scissors. After another month there are no signs of fungal infestation and my toe nails appear normal after at least 10 years of infestation. Thanks to my local physician for cautiously and somewhat jokingly suggesting its use. It worked for me and I plan to apply nightly for another month before stopping..Definitely worth a try. Use the original Vicks Vapor Rub not a generic that probably has a different composition.that may or not work as`well.

Yes for real