what causees your vagina to itch, and is it ok to scratch it? sometimes when i scratch it, it hurst, how comes it hurt when you scratch it?

sometimes i get white discharge from my vagina. what is it? is it a disease or a disorder? should i be worried or do something to avoiding or prevent it?

the white discharge from the vigina is perfectly normal,some people get it every day and some dont, (i do). and 2 the coment above.... i hav just had the same experience, thats why i am on this website, my vigina started itching afta i had sex wth my partner, i am prety certain it isn't a problem, just a minor reaction maybe thrush or something. you can get creamsto soothe it. so no worries nothing is wrong. :) X

mine is itching and i have white discharge idk how to stop the itch or anything but i hope it stops soon

It is normal smtimes bt smtyms is an infection.