Some one out there please help I am driving my self crazy! About a month ago I went to the dr with a yellow frothy discharge. I thought I had trich, and so did the dr, but she couldnt find any trace of an STD and said I had cervicitis without std. I took all the meds she prescribed. the yellow discharge went away, but I still had a discharge only this one was white and thick. It did not smell or itch, but I thought I might have a yeast infection because of the antibiotics so I treated myself for that. But the discharge isnt going away. Sometimes its thick and white, and sometimes its runny and white, I notice it most when I go pee, but its not there everytime, sometimes I can see it dripping out a little and if I contract my vagina, sometimes I can see it gush out, this is usually in the mornings. Again there is no bad fishy smell, no itching. I have only had sex once since I quit taking the meds, my partner and I live together and as far as I know he is faithful as am I. He doesnt have any symptoms. I dont know what to think, if this is normal for me, because I have never worried so much about what was coming out of my vagina before, but since the cervicitis I keep a small mirror next to the toilet and look at my vagina before I pee and after I pee to see whats coming out of it. If I didnt do that I dont think I would know it was there at all. Am I just being worried? I have my yearly pap exam next tuesday, should I wait until then, or go on to the dr now?

This is normal. You will also notice this stuff when you get pregnant, it is alot worse when you get pregnant. The white creamy/runny discharge is caused by increased blood flow in the vigina. So if you get "excited" alot then you'll have more discharge...and you should probably take that mirror away from your toilet.