I'm wondering if anyone knows what this could be.....

about two weeks ago, I had sex with my boyfriend and later that night I slept over my friends house ... I asked to borrow some shorts from her to go to bed in and the following night, at my house, had intense itching and burning in and around my vagina ... at this point it has developed into itching and a rash ... there are no leisions or herpe looking bumps or anything but it does itch and my labia looks more wrinkled, slightly swollen, the sides of my vagina, like by bikini area is full of rash like patches, red and it itches from time to time ..... i'm worried that it could be herpes or some kind of std ... i've only slep with my boyfriend and he doesn't have any rash or anything ... i was wondering if i could have caught something fromt he shorts i borrowed from my friend, she is also a promiscuous girl and a few weeks ago she mentioned having something similar .... could this be an std?

You should get checked, go to a free clinic even. If it's blisters that you're seeing it's probably herpes, if it's just a painful itch or burn. You could have gotten a yeast infection from either your boyfriend or friend, or even something else. Don't have sex while this is happening, it can make you worse and infect your boyfriend if he isn't already. My advise, seek medical attention. I have herpes and I know I couldn't live without the medication I take for it, it keeps me and my boyfriend safer.

what could have caused the rash was maybe being allergic to the kind of soap your friend used in their laundry. it has happened to me before. so it might not even be herpes or anything like that.

wow...i have like the same exact problem as you are referring to see i was freaking out thinking it was an std or something but i did some online research and i think i just used something that dried out my skin and cause a slight rash it was really itchy all along my inner thighs near my vagina anda a bit swollen. so i tryed using that A+D ointment that a lot of people use for diarper rash and is safe to put near the vagina and that temorarly relieved that itching...but it has a bad smell to it. Then i looked some more and ended up buying aveeno body soap bar the oatmeal one to prevent further allergies and also the aveeno soothing bath treatment which was really nice. But the itch was really bad so i bought cortaid...its a hydrocortisone treatment that relieves severe itching which really helped...with all of this the rash and swelling is pretty much gone. I think i was just making it worse because of the scratching...but yes i would go to the doctor and get it checked ou

it could be scabies. Scabies can be contracted from wearing an infected person's clothes or sleeping in their bed. It can also be sexually transmitted, but it's not exclusively sexually transmitted. It's highly contagious and it's common to find scabies burrowed under the arms, torso, inner thighs, vagina, labia, and anus. The major symptom is intense itching, especially at night.

i have this persiting inching around my vagina. after scratching it later forms clustered blister on the left hand side of the vagina.then it goes away again .it comes back again after another itchy feeling. now i found some rashes in between my thigs help . what can i use to treat it do you know what it is

i havent had any sexual contact for 8 mos but i have a rash on my labia. its just a rash, no bumps or blisters, but it does itch. i've been putting vitamin e oil on and thats been helping. i'm just scared. any ideas anyone?

I have had a similar problem. I get like a slight rash from time to time. Most times b4 I start my cycle, i get like these hard lil bumps around my bikini area, always b4 my cycle. I don't have a std because ive been examined, but what could this be a result from, or what could it be.

I AM SCARED TOO ITS ACTUALLY AT THE ENTRANCE OF MY VAGINA, ME AND MY BF HAD SEX WHICH WE DO REGULARLY AND I DONT KNOW IF ITS SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS NOT BEING TURNED ON ENOUGH BUT ITS SOO INCREDIBLY SORE THERE, I HAV NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE. IT DOESNT ITCH AT ALL JUST VERY SORE, ANYONE ANY IDEAS WHAT IT MAY BE? I REALLY DONT WAT TO HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTORS OVER SOMETHING SILLY IF THATS ALL IT IS

i have a rash but i havent had sexual contact for ages what could it be i am really worried i have had it a while and on one of the cheeks of my vagina is swollen. Anyone got any idea because i am terrified?!

Most of these sound like herpes. The fact is over 60% of the population has Herpes Simplex Virus and around 80% of that 60% have no clue that they have herpes because most people either don't notice their symptoms or don't ever have any symptoms throughout their lifetime. You can have an outbreak even if you haven't been having sex lately because the virus lies dormant in a ganglian cluster at the base of your spine and can be triggered by a number of various things. I would get it checked out. It's really not that big of a deal. Herpes is a virus just like the common cold and it doesn't change anything about who you are as a person. I know it sounds horrifying, the way the media portrays herpes, this country's screwed up notions about sex and women's bodies but seriously it's less intrusive in your life than diabetes.

mm...i havent had sex with my bf..... but i am every now and then a little itchy around and in my vaginal area..... i want to know wat it is...it only goes a little bit red...thats it.....

did you ever find out what you had I believe I might have the same thing...

i have a rash in my inner thighs and labia and lips wif a white creamy stuff cud any body please the last time i had sex was the 13th july and my bf has been checked out and he is clear would i b better of going to the nurse????????????? PLEASE HELP freaking ou there last thing i need is STI o.O :$ :'(

OK... SO I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ITCHING BETWEEN MY THIGHS...WELL I HAVE AN STD CHECK-UP IN MAY MY RESULTS WHERE NEGATIVE.... THE NURSE SAID THAT BIG WOMEN CARRY ALOT OF MOISTURE UNDER THEIR BREASTS AND BETWEEN THEIR LEGS IT WAS JUST A RASH... I SCRATCH ALOT CUZ IT ITCHES LIKE CRAZY... I USE NEOSPORIN TO RELIEVE ITCHING... THE BEST THING TO USE IS MEDICATED GOLD BOND POWDER... MAKE SURE U DRY OFF WELL B4 U APPLY... IF SYMPTONS DONT GO AWAY SOON.. CONSULT UR DOCTOR IT COULD BE A YEAST INFECTION, OR SIGNS OF DIABETES..[/color